The team over at Hypebeast have asked the brain behind Naked & Famous,
Brandon Svarc to snap a shot of what he carries everyday. Unparrelled with energy,
Brandon is always a welcomed visitor when he swings in to give us a heads up on
everything Naked & Famous. And every time he comes in,
he acutally does have that shuttle loom with him.
Our Edmonton and Vancouver locations are stocked with
plenty of selvage demin courtesy of his obsession with the finest and
best material he can get his hands on. Come in and try a pair on,
never take them off, and wear the hell out of them.
Introducing Naked & Famous' first ever co-branded collaborative jean! They knocked heads with the fine folks at Momotaro (cult denim brand from Kojima) and came up with a superbly crafted Canada X Japan double-name collabo.
- 14.5oz Pure Indigo Rope-Dyed Japanese Selvedge Denim.
- Produced on vintage USA machinery, including the famous Union Special 43200G bulldog chain-stitching machine.
- Momotaro branded Iron Buttons + Copper Rivets.
- Hidden back pocket rivets with â€œpeach/shuttleâ€ logo.
- Trademark Momotaro Pink â€œpeachâ€ inseam thread.
- Double-name deerskin leather patch.
- Japanese rising sun + Canadian maple leaf logos printed in red on pocket bags.
Pretty serious stuff.
"Canada x Japan" now available
in store & online - $260 CAD