gravitypope is looking for the right individual to fill the key role of Ecommerce Sales Manager. They oversee all aspects of daily and strategic operations within their department and contribute to organizational success by expanding gravitypope online presence and user experience. The Ecommerce Sales Manager aids in shaping the gravitypope global vision online and builds a team of specialized professionals.
The ideal candidate possesses a strong knowledge of ecommerce fashion and is up to date on current technology and trends. They are energetic, positive and eager to learn about our expansive product selection and how it aligns with the gravitypope vision. Ambition to lead and continuously develop a progressive and dynamic team while maintaining a high standard of service is essential.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form and attach their resume.
- Support e-commerce sales growth through continuous improvement to client satisfaction and user experience.
- Oversee accurate and efficient order processing with proactive client communication.
- Relentlessly challenge processes and success metrics with the objective of improving user experience, sales funnel effectiveness and customer loyalty.
- Supervise the day-to-day workflow and complete bi-weekly schedules for direct reports.
- Collaborate and coordinate workflow and schedules with Managers of cross-functional employees based in retail and warehouse locations.
- Support direct reports through open dialogue, training, career-oriented discussions, and performance management.
- Effectively recruit and onboard employees as required.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally in development of user experience strategy, focusing on client engagement initiatives, product discovery and navigation improvements.
- Oversee shipping functionality through monitoring, reporting, resolving lost orders, and negotiating contracts with providers.
- Maintain administrative files in a timely manner with a high level of accuracy and detail.
- Organize and maintain safety and cleaning standards in office.
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications:
- 3+ years experience leading people
- 1+ years experience in a digital retail environment
- Strong written communication, verbal communication and interpersonal skills is a must
- Able to take on multiple projects whilst ensuring daily tasks are performed
- Excellent numerate and analytical skills
- Experience using Google Analytics, Shopify and chat applications is an asset
- Experience using Microsoft Office is an asset
- Post secondary degree or diploma in a related field is considered an asset
- Strong understanding of the fashion retail industry and where gravitypope fits within that aesthetic
- Familiarity with gravitypope product, clientele, and brand is an asset
- Experience in fashion/apparel e-commerce is an asset
- Experience with integrated retail and point of sales software platforms is an asset
- Able to respond well to feedback with a willingness to learn and develop in this role
gravitypope is an equal opportunity employer where everyone has the chance to provide feedback and ideas across departments. We offer a variety of competitive benefits including medical coverage, and a generous employee discount. If this sounds like the type of culture you thrive in, we invite you to apply to join our diverse, tight-knit team of smart, creative and passionate people.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.