gravitypope is a specialty Canadian retailer focused on quality designer clothing, footwear, bags, accessories and body care. Our view is diverse and thoughtful, always current, yet true to our inherent values of quality, craftsmanship and style.
gravitypope is growing and is looking for the right individual to fill the key role of Footwear Sales Associate. The Footwear Sales Associate is responsible for creating an atmosphere on the sales floor that fosters client realization, retention, and loyalty. Footwear Sales Associate compensation is commission-based and is directly tied to sales volume results.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Developing, maintaining, and growing a personal repeat client base
- Actively working to reach individual and store sales goals
- Staying up-to-date on all product knowledge, company information, promotions, and campaigns
- Performing store operational duties, such as cleaning and stocking, as required
- Acting as an ambassador and bringing positive recognition to the gravitypope brand
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications:
- Full Time availability during the Fall season.
- Retail experience is an asset, but not necessary
- Superior customer service skills
- Genuine love of fashion
- Familiarity with gravitypope’s product, clientele, and brand
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, as well as ensure a high quality of work completed within an acceptable time frame
- High attention to detail
- Self motivated and goal oriented
- Capable of working independently and with others in a collaborative process
gravitypope offers a competitive wage, a comprehensive employer-subsidized benefits package, a generous employee discount package, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.