Outlet Sales Associate – Temporary Part Time – Vancouver
gravitypope is an independently owned boutique providing Canada with an extensive array of carefully chosen, beautiful, unique and handcrafted collections of footwear, clothing and accessories, gathered from all over the world.
gravitypope is looking for individuals to fill the key role of Outlet Sales Associate. The Outlet Sales Associate role is a temporary assignment that will begin on November 9th, 2016 and conclude on November 13th, 2016.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Setting up and organizing the outlet space
- Various stock duties, such as unpacking boxes and restocking shelves
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Ensuring the store is kept clean at all times
- Striving to meet daily sales targets
- Assisting with day-to- day store duties
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, as well as ensure a high quality of work completed within an acceptable timeframe
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Retail experience is an asset, but not essential
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter by November 4th ,2016 to Jody Kirk, Sales Manager and Retail Operations Assistant, via email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.