gravitypope is looking for the right individual to fill the role of Photography Assistant. This role supports the photography team to ensure deadlines are met while maintaining a clean and organized workspace. They assist the Stylist with wardrobe sourcing & preparation and the Photographers with equipment and post production. The ideal candidate possesses a basic technical knowledge of photography with a desire to work in the ecommerce fashion industry. They are organized, energetic, positive and eager to learn about gravitypope’s expansive product selection while gaining professional experience working with photographers and creatives.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form and attach their resume.
- Work closely with the Ecommerce team to ensure quality, seamless and timely upload of gravitypope products
- Maintain a clean and organized studio
- Prepare product for photoshoots (unpack, hang, steam, lace, button etc.)
- Assist with post shoot clean up and ensure product is promptly returned to stores
- Learn to operate lighting & product photography equipment as directed
- Document brand, style, price and size information for featured product
- Assist with image post production
- Assist on creative and campaign shoots
- Assist with product uploads and descriptions
- Help maintain workspace and office guidelines
- Possess enough schedule flexibility to assist on shoots outside of normal work hours.
Other duties as required
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications:
- 1 years + of experience in a relatable position
- Knowledge of photography and production equipment
- Completion of post-secondary degree/diploma/certificate in photography is an asset
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Bridge
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Shopify is an asset
- Excellent numerate and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, as well as ensure a high quality of work completed within an acceptable timeframe
- High attention to detail
- Interest in ecommerce fashion and trends
gravitypope is an equal opportunity employer where everyone has the chance to provide feedback and ideas across departments. We offer a variety of competitive benefits including medical coverage, and a generous employee discount. If this sounds like the type of culture you thrive in, we invite you to apply to join our diverse, tight-knit team of smart, creative and passionate people.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.