STUDIO COORDINATOR & ECOMMERCE PHOTOGRAPHER
gravitypope is an independently owned boutique providing Canada with an extensive array of carefully chosen, beautiful, unique and handcrafted collections of footwear, clothing and accessories, gathered from all over the world.
gravitypope is growing and is looking for the right individual to fill the key role of Studio Coordinator & eCommerce Photographer. The Studio Coordinator & eCommerce Photographer is responsible for proficient and timely footwear and clothing photography and maintaining a high level of image accuracy and detail. They are liable for ensuring timely image upload to the website. They must provide direction to stylists when shooting for both eCommerce and marketing materials. They must have a strong knowledge of fashion and ecommerce photography while being mindful of current fashion trends to ensure the company is up to date with its techniques and looks. They must possess good communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment. They must be creative and quick to detect and propose new trends and concepts.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Photograph weekly clothing ecommerce shoots in the studio
- Photograph product maintaining a high level of accuracy and technical detail
- Responsible for choosing the best photographs, cropping, and retouching for product uploading
- Ensure images are selected, edited and uploaded within 4 business days
- Create and manage clothing pulls for all shoots
- Ensure images meet company standards
- Edit and crop images to company standard for web
- Plan, execute and supervise clothing photo shoots, coordinating with stock teams, merchandisers, store employees, stylist and models
- Organize, download and edit vendor images
- Regularly audit product pages on website to ensure high image quality and consistency
- Ensure image sizes and cropping are consistent through product pages
- Ensure product detail pages have suitable amount of images showing various angles
- Assist with product uploads and descriptions when required
- Conduct test shoots and submit new for new models for approval
- Help maintain workspace and office guidelines
- Other duties as required
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications:
- One to two years’ experience in a similar role
- Completion of post-secondary degree/diploma/certificate in photography
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Bridge
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Shopify is an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent numerate and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, as well as ensure a high quality of work completed within an acceptable time frame
- High attention to detail
- Interest in the retail fashion industry and trends.
- Strong understanding of the retail industry
gravitypope offers competitive wages, generous employee incentives, and the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to Brelyn Shannon, Operations & Marketing Manager, and Kimberly Ronning, Digital Marketing Supervisor, via firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.