gravitypope is an independently owned boutique providing Canada with an extensive array of carefully chosen, beautiful, unique and handcrafted collections of footwear, clothing and accessories, gathered from all over the world.
gravitypope is growing and is looking for the right individual to fill the key role of Content Creator & Stylist. This Dynamic role acts as an ambassador for gravitypope by assisting the Marketing and eCommerce department to create original content for social media platforms, website and assist with daily digital tasks.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of the fashion industry and style, be energetic, positive and eager to learn about our beautiful product selection and how it aligns in gravitypope’s vision. Ability to work in a dynamic team atmosphere while maintaining a high attention to detail is a must. The Content Creator & Stylist will help the photography team produce images to a high standard that aids in representing gravitypope’s global vision online and in-store. Experience in styling and a strong understanding of clothing fit and materials is essential.
Duties and responsibilities include:
● Write concise, informative and enjoyable descriptions for social platforms, email campaigns, eCommerce and journal content to increase saleability of products
● Work closely with CEO, Merchandising and Marketing Departments to ensure necessary assets are created with an understanding of gravitypope’s aesthetic
● Oversee front page product selection, collection boxes and press page
● Create on-brand outfits that are commercially accessible and industry relevant
● Manage all pulls and preparation of merchandise prior to shoots. Document product for easy image identification.
● Ensure merchandise is steamed, prepped and ready on set for time of shoot
● Ensure proper fitting for on-model styling while model is being photographed so clothing is best represented in each frame.
● Oversee handling of merchandise while in studio’s possession, ensuring it is received and returned in immaculate, sellable condition and in a timely manner
● Assist in the development and creation of visual content for marketing and eCommerce photo shoots
● Be accountable for daily workflow and schedule; continuously improve workflows and processes
● Oversee customer services via social media and email, escalating when necessary in a timely manner
● Develop and pitch original content to drive sales and while remaining relevant to the fashion industry
● Capture, analyze and report on statistics on the effectiveness of social media initiatives and MailChimp campaigns
● Monitor website to ensure a consistency amongst product shots, descriptions and messaging
● When required, select photos, crop and retouch for product upload
● Act as ambassador for gravitypope by building positive working relationships both externally and internally
● Work with Digital Marketing Manager to ensure company targets are met
● Other duties as required
● One to three years’ experience in a similar role
● Previous experience styling fashion, with accompanying examples
● Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
● Experience with design and copywriting
● Familiarity with HootSuite, MailChimp and Shopify is an asset
● Excellent numerate and analytical skills
● Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
● Able to multitask and prioritize, as well as ensure a high quality of work completed while reaching targets
● High attention to detail
● Able to take on multiple projects whilst ensuring daily tasks are performed
● Strong understanding of the fashion retail industry and where gravitypope fits within that aesthetic
● Understanding of textiles and materials
● Able to respond well to feedback with a willingness to learn and develop in this role
gravitypope offers competitive wages, generous employee incentives, and the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to Brelyn Shannon, Operations & Marketing Manager, and Kimberly Ronning, Digital Marketing Supervisor, via firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.