EXPEDITION PARKARegular price $1,595.00
The Expedition is the original extreme weather parka, developed for scientists working in McMurdo Station, Antarctica. Whether your next journey is through a frozen urban jungle or across uncharted ice fields, with the Canada Goose Expedition Parka you get performance that is proven at the South Pole each year by the National Science Foundation division of Polar Research.
- Adjustable down-filled hood
- Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire
- Chin guard is lined with high-pile fleece
- Placket with Velcro® closures over 2-way zipper
- Storm flap underneath zipper
- Interior backpack straps
- Webbing grab strap at upper back with 'Expedition' emblem patch
- Waist features interior drawcord
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs
- Hide-away nylon elasticized snow skirt
- 6 exterior pockets: 4 double-entry pockets on front body with top flap and Velcro closures, side entry has zipper closures. Utility pocket on left sleeve, utility pocket on right sleeve with top flap and Velcro closure
- Relaxed fit
- Mid-thigh length
- Rated for -30°C & below
Fabric Content: 192 GSM Arctic Tech (85% polyester, 15% cotton with DWR finish)
Insulation: 625 fill power white duck down
SIZE & FIT
Fits true to size. We recommend taking your regular size.
gravitypope uses Canada Post for domestic and international orders. Orders over $300 receive free shipping within Canada and orders over $700 receive free shipping within the United States. Overnight service is not available at this time. We are unable to ship apothecary and fragrance items.
For more details visit our shipping page.
We accept RA requests for exchanges or returns adhering to our returns & exchanges policy.