Founded in 1790, the D.R. Harris Co established their business selling Lavender Water, Classic Cologne and English Flower perfumes to this fashionable quarter of London. Henry Harris, was a surgeon, while Daniel Rotely (D. R.) was an early Pharmaceutical Chemist.
For over two centuries this family business served the gentry and the court of St. James's and in 1938 was awarded the warrant as chemists to her Majesty The Queen, later the Queen Mother which was held until her death in 2002. In 2002 they were also appointed as Chemists to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales, an honour that was added to in 2012 when they received the Royal Warrant for Her Majesty the Queen.
D. R. Harris & Co offers a fine selection of soaps, shaving creams and soaps, aftershaves and colognes, deodorant and much more, and continues to appeal to all those who appreciate quality and distinction the world over.