A MESSAGE TO OUR COMMUNITY…
The health and safety of our employees and clients is our top priority. We assure you our opening strategy has everyone's safety in mind in order to provide a safe environment in all of our stores.
· Reduced store hours
· Reduced client capacity in-store
· Employees will monitor capacity and advise when clients can enter
· Employees will provide mandatory hand sanitization upon entry
· Visual reminders to regulate traffic flow, social distancing and sanitation
· Mandatory health checks at the start of each shift for every employee
New Location Opening Soon
Monday - Saturday : 11 AM - 5 PM
Sunday : 12 PM - 5 PM
NEW SERVICE EXPERIENCES
IN STORE APPOINTMENTS
Complete a booking request or phone your preferred location to book an appointment and a knowledgeable Client Service Professional with be available to assist you. You have the option to choose specific brands and product in advance. Walk in appointments are also available, however there may be a wait so we encourage booking in advance.
Complete a booking request or phone your preferred location to book an appointment and one of our Client Service Professionals will provide knowledgeable assistance on fit and style via video or phone call from the comfort of your home.
Our curbside hours have been extended. Buy online and pick up in-store at select locations.
Our in-store return policy is extended from 14 days to 21 days from date of purchase until further notice.
Book an appointment to organize an in-store return.
· if you’re feeling ill, please do not visit our stores, and shop from home instead
· shop with a purpose and limit shopping in groups
· hand sanitizer must be applied by employees and clients upon entry
· maintain 2 metres distance at all times
· minimize handling of display product by asking an employee for assistance
· employees are required to wear ppe including masks and gloves as needed
· clients are strongly urged to wear masks
· hand sanitizer and disposable gloves are available throughout the stores
· contactless tap limit for credit cards has been increased to $250
· PIN pads are sanitized after each use
· high touch surfaces are regularly disinfected and cleaning processes are enhanced for the entire store
· employees are continually informed to practice best preventative measures including frequent hand washing
· certain clothing, footwear, and other products may not be permitted to be tried on
· when allowed to be used, fitting rooms will be sanitized after each use
· product is set aside for 48 hours or sanitized after it has been handled
· cash payments will not be accepted at this time
We Look Forward To Seeing You Again