CD EXPEDITION PARKARegular price $1,595.00
The Expedition is the original extreme weather parka, developed for scientists working in McMurdo Station, Antarctica. Whether your next journey is through a frozen urban jungle or across uncharted ice fields, with the Canada Goose Expedition Parka you get performance that is proven at the South Pole each year by the National Science Foundation division of Polar Research.
- Adjustable down-filled hood
- Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
- Fleece-lined chin guard
- Webbing grab strap at upper back with 'Expedition' emblem patch
- Waist features interior drawcord
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs
- Hide-away nylon elasticized snow skirt
- Placket with Velcro® closures over 2-way zipper
- Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
- 6 exterior pockets
- 2 interior pockets
- Mid-thigh length
- Relaxed fit
- Rated up to -30°C and below
Shell: Arctic-Tech (85% polyester, 15% cotton with DWR finish)
Fill: 625 fill power white duck down
SIZE & FIT
Yaw wears size M.
He is 5'11"; waist: 30"
|Measurements in CM||S||M||L|
Fits true to size. We recommend taking your normal size.
gravitypope uses Canada Post for domestic and international orders. Orders over $300 receive free shipping within Canada and orders over $700 receive free shipping within the United States. Overnight service is not available at this time. We are unable to ship apothecary and fragrance items.
For more details visit our shipping page.
We accept RA requests for exchanges or returns adhering to our returns & exchanges policy.