Frequently Asked Questions
Will my order be delayed?
- Due to an increase in order volume for both us as an independent retailer and Canada Post you may experience some delays. We do our best to process orders as quickly as possible while maintaining a safe operating environment. Visit Canada Post for updates on potential shipping delays.
Can I pick up my order at your storefront location?
- Yes. We are currently offering Contactless Curbside Pick Up at our storefronts in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton.
Are you processing returns?
- Yes. We are accepting returns by mail only. Email email@example.com with your order number to start the return process. Returns are currently processed on Friday’s and Saturdays each week. Visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information.
Visit our COVID-19 Response page for more information
Do you sell gift cards?
- Yes. You can purchase an Online Gift Card here. Visit our Online Gift Card page for more information.
What is your return policy?
- Please see Returns & Exchanges for our return policy.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal. PayPal does not require an account to submit payment through their checkout. Our store can be viewed using your local currency but you will be charged in Canadian Currency (CAD) with an up to date exchange rate at checkout. Visit our Ordering page for more information on accepted payments.
Is my credit card number and personal information secure?
- Yes. All information is transmitted through secure SSL certified connections.
When will I receive my order confirmation?
- We will reply to inquiries within 48 business hours and in the order they are received. You will receive additional notifications once your order has shipped.
Can I make changes once my order is placed?
- We accept changes to orders up until they have been prepared for shipping. Once an order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled or changed. If package is refused, a restocking fee equal to the return shipping charge will be deducted from the refund.
Why is the item I ordered now unavailable?
- During busy times, some items may not be available due to multiple orders being placed on the same item within a short time frame. Occasionally some items are unavailable due to variances in our large inventory. If you wish to confirm availability prior to placing an order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with product details.
Can I use a credit note or Gift Card from one of your storefronts for an online purchase?
- Credit notes and gift cards issued at gravitypope storefronts are not linked to our website and will not work at checkout. Email email@example.com to make purchase arrangements for one of these tenders.
When will I receive my gravitypope Online Gift Card?
- A confirmation email will be sent once the Online Gift Card order is processed and the GC is ready to use
- Please allow up to one business day from submitting your order to receive your Online Gift Card confirmation
- Online Gift Card orders submitted on Fridays after 12 pm MST will be processed the following Monday
Do you price-match and offer price adjustments?
- We will automatically apply applicable promotions and sales reductions up until your order is processed. Once an item is shipped we are unable to offer price adjustments.
- We do our best to keep our pricing competitive while upholding product value. We will price match with other Canadian online retailers for product available from a competitor in the exact same style, colour, and size. Email competitor product link to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a price match on a particular item.
I received the message “AVS is not supported” and cannot process my order?
Address Verification Service (AVS) confirms the billing information matches your billing information. This must be an exact match to complete your transaction. Card holders banking outside North America may not be compatible with AVS confirmation. If you are unable to use our secure checkout, please use PayPal
How can I tell if my order has shipped?
- We will update you via email when your order is processed and ready to be shipped. You will receive a tracking number from Canada Post when the order has been picked up.
Can I ship to an address that is different than my billing address?
- No. We can only ship to the name and billing address indicated on the order form submitted. If you paid via PayPal's online terminal, we can ship to a PayPal confirmed shipping address.
Can I have my order shipped express?
- We currently use Canada Post Expedited services for all of our deliveries. For specific details about delivery standards via Canada Post, please visit Canada post here.
Will I incur additional costs from duties and taxes on my order?
- Visit our shipping page for information on additional costs that may apply depending on your region.
Can’t find the answer you need?Please email your inquiry to email@example.com